IN LIFE SCIENCES CONSULTING
You support our partners as a consultant / senior consultant on strategic projects providing advice to our clients in areas such as Corporate Strategy, R&D Strategy, Marketing & Sales Strategy, Turn-around and during Mergers and Acquisitions. Our projects cover topics like Marketing and Sales, Research and Development, and Organization consulting our clients in strategic and operational issues. You will be integral member of our project teams from day one. As we operate with small teams you will be immediately exposed to both senior colleagues at stradoo and our clients. This exposure will facilitate a steep learning curve on your end.
- Take over responsibility for dedicated parts in our client consulting project, provided with appropriate guidance from a senior colleague
- Conduct sophisticated analytics and develop appropriate models (financial and market)
- Apply established consulting tools and methodologies and develop corresponding business strategies
- Conduct own research on market, customers, portfolio and competitor strategies
- Prepare, support and conduct client meetings
- Support the partners in developing high rank publications and lectures on leading edge topics
- Above average academic degree in economics, business administration, medicine or natural sciences (Master, MBA, or PhD)
- Previous exposure to healthcare and/or consulting as part of internships
- Relevant work experience in the healthcare industry and/or in consulting (senior consultant)
- Excellent skills in English and preferably another foreign language
If you are interested and looking for a challenge in Life Sciences Consulting at stradoo, please send your application, curriculum vitae and relevant certificates by email to us.
world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances
they want, and if they can't find them, make them.”