You support our partners and consultants in client project work in areas such as Corporate Strategy, R&D Strategy, Marketing & Sales Strategy, Turn-around and during Mergers and Acquisitions. Our projects cover topics like Marketing and Sales, Research and Development, and Organization consulting our clients in strategic and operational issues. You will become an integral member of our project teams from day one. As we operate with small teams you will be immediately exposed to senior colleagues and partners at stradoo. This exposure will facilitate a steep learning curve on your end and provide you with the opportunity to get to know strategy consulting first hand.
- Take over responsibility for defined work packages within our client consulting project, provided with appropriate guidance from a senior colleague
- Conduct analytics and support the development of financial and market models
- Conduct own research on market, customers, portfolio and competitor strategies
- Prepare, support and conduct client meetings
- Support the partners in developing high rank publications and lectures on leading edge topics
- At least second year within your studies in economics, business administration, or natural sciences or an above average bachelors degree in these areas
- Previous exposure to healthcare and/or consulting as part of internships
- Interest and affinity to analytical approach
- Excellent skills in English and preferably another foreign language
If you are interested and looking for a challenge in Life Sciences Consulting at stradoo, please send your application, curriculum vitae and relevant certificates by email to us.
Contact | Inprint | Data Privacy
© 2017 Stradoo. All rights reserved.