We’re looking for a driven, entrepreneurial Associate to focus on the investment advisory side of Stradoo. The role of the new Associate will be to work collaboratively with our Partners supporting complex M&A transactions tightly integrated with our strategy consulting team to offer best in class investment advice based on deeply rooted industry experience.
- Support and execute M&A projects (bolt-on acquisitions, disposals and new businesses) and participate in final negotiation
- Perform market and competition analysis
- Develop, manage and coordinate due diligence processes covering internal and external workstreams
- Prepare investment proposals for client authorization and liaise with internal stakeholders to facilitate the process
- Analyze company financials and perform business valuations incl. detailed cash-flow modeling, in close collaboration with the business lines
- Carry out internal and external marketing activities
- Oversee, guide and support junior resources in the organization
- University graduate degree (MBA) with outstanding results in business/economic sciences
- At least 3 years of professional experience in corporate finance, M&A or transaction advisory division of a large accounting firm or investment bank
- Strong analytical skills and able to build complex financial models
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities in English and German; additional languages desirable
- Able to build relationships with multiple stakeholders
- A communicative team player with a confident demeanor
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting
If you are interested and looking for a challenge in Life Sciences Consulting at stradoo, please send your application, curriculum vitae and relevant certificates by email to us.
Contact | Inprint | Data Privacy
© 2022 Stradoo. All rights reserved.