IN LIFE SCIENCES CONSULTING
We’re looking for a driven, entrepreneurial Associate to focus on the investment advisory side of Stradoo. The role of the new Associate will be to work collaboratively with our Partners supporting complex M&A transactions tightly integrated with our strategy consulting team to offer best in class investment advice based on deeply rooted industry experience.
- Support and execute M&A projects (bolt-on acquisitions, disposals and new businesses) and participate in final negotiation
- Perform market and competition analysis
- Develop, manage and coordinate due diligence processes covering internal and external workstreams
- Prepare investment proposals for client authorization and liaise with internal stakeholders to facilitate the process
- Analyze company financials and perform business valuations incl. detailed cash-flow modeling, in close collaboration with the business lines
- Carry out internal and external marketing activities
- Oversee, guide and support junior resources in the organization
- University graduate degree (MBA) with outstanding results in business/economic sciences
- At least 3 years of professional experience in corporate finance, M&A or transaction advisory division of a large accounting firm or investment bank
- Strong analytical skills and able to build complex financial models
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities in English and German; additional languages desirable
- Able to build relationships with multiple stakeholders
- A communicative team player with a confident demeanor
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting
If you are interested and looking for a challenge in Life Sciences Consulting at stradoo, please send your application, curriculum vitae and relevant certificates by email to us.
world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances
they want, and if they can't find them, make them.”
Contact | Inprint | Data Privacy
© 2021 Stradoo. All rights reserved.