You support our partners as a project manager on strategic projects providing advice to our clients in areas such as Corporate Strategy, R&D Strategy, Marketing & Sales Strategy, Turn-around and during Mergers and Acquisitions. Our projects cover topics like Marketing and Sales, Research and Development, and Organization consulting our clients in strategic and operational issues. You will be leading large parts or whole projects independently and take over responsibility for the day-to-day client relationship. As such, you will be working very closely with our highly experienced and senior partners as well as with high rank contacts with clients.
- Take over responsibility for whole projects or large modules in our client consulting project
- Develop appropriate project methodologies in close exchange with our partners and our clients
- Lead consultant teams and play the pivotal interface between client team and stradoo team
- Customize methodologies to specific client needs and develop corresponding business strategies
- Define and setup required research on market, customers, portfolio and competitor strategies – guide the consultant team on implementation
- Run and moderate client meetings and workshops independently
- Develop own publications and lectures on leading edge topics
- Support the business development of stradoo by crafting striking approaches to address client issues and building up you own network in the industry
- Above average academic degree in economics, business administration, medicine or natural sciences (Master, MBA, MD or PhD)
- More than 3 years experience in consulting with relevant project experience in life sciences
- Proven skills in client management and workshop moderation
- Excellent skills in English and preferably another foreign language
If you are interested and looking for a challenge in Life Sciences Consulting at stradoo, please send your application, curriculum vitae and relevant certificates by email to us.